Monday 25 July 2016

33 days to go

No training today, but a little thumbs up to myself: I am in double figures again. After quite the stint in treble figures, I got my first goal ticked. When I started this whole training thingy, I was close to 102 kilograms. A BMI of 36.4. Extremely obese. Not healthy. At risk of heart disease, diabetes, wonky knees, hips and other assorted problems.

I am still extremely obese. Still not on the healthy part of the scale. Still at risk of heart disease, diabetes, wonky knees, hips and other assorted problems. However, my weight has gone down to 99,9 kilograms. I know, it's only the tiniest bit below the 100, but it is below!! My BMI has gone down to 35.8. 

My next goal, weight wise? 95 kilograms. Which would get me out of the dark red zone and into the light red zone. Still obese, but only severely instead of extremely. I will do this!!!

Oh, and the photo above? Taken in the summer of 1991. I was definitely in the green zone then.

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    too green... somewhere in between would be a nice goal though! Congrats on the <100... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go....keep it up! I remember when I looked like your photo back in the 70's!

    ReplyDelete