Wednesday 31 August 2016

3 days ago

Well, the triathlon has been done and dusted and my body is slowly on its way back to normality. This week I will return the wet suit to the place I got it from. I haven't got the money for it at the moment and besides, it is way too big! Plus of course, the temperatures will be dropping from now on, so outside swimming is not on the cards for the next few months. Which means no need for a wet suit right now. I will get a new one next year. One that fits!

The bike is back in the basement as well. I will probably be cycling to work in the coming months, but I will need proper lighting for that. Right now I only have one light to the front and I want one at the back as well. 

And last but not least, my running shoes are back in their place. I doubt I will be using them much over the next week and I don't need them on my holiday, so they will get a little rest before I start training again. Because I will start training again! 

I am not sure when exactly next year's triathlon will be, but until at least the spring of 2017, this will be a dormant blog. And then the training will probably start in earnest again and I will wake it up from its hibernation and get going. Thank you for your support and comments here. They meant a lot to me, even if I didn't answer any of them. 

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Yaaayyyyy - it's good to keep this 'voice' going - as an incentive and also so we can keep tabs &*> YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Mara ... I've so enjoyed following your progress and will look forward to hearing more when the time comes. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspired me to work on upping my step count. that has fallen off the last week with sisters then sickness. Hope to begin getting back in the groove tomorrow. So very proud of you and all your effort.

    ReplyDelete