Sunday 14 August 2016

13 days to go

Aren't plans brilliant? Just fantastic? On Friday the plan had been to have a walking/running training on Saturday and then a cycle training today. Right...

My head didn't agree with that for some reason and presented itself on Saturday morning feeling very achy. It didn't help either that I had difficulty keeping my food down. And today unfortunately is not much better. Where yesterday's vomit session was somewhat assisted (felt better afterwards), today's was completely spontaneous.

So, basically, I am sick and even if I had wanted to cycle and/or walk/run, I am in no shape to do so...

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Ugh... that's not good timing. Rest up and be well again soon... sending healing vibes. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no. So sorry to hear this. Joining with YAM in sending healing vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Mara ... Bad timing, aye? Feel better soon, aye?

    ReplyDelete