Sunday 10 July 2016

48 days to go

Because I had walked this nice mountain walk yesterday, I didn't feel the necessity to do anything today. I could feel my legs, from my toes to my hips and I was pretty tired. So, why did I get my bike out at 10.30 this morning? 

Well, I was supposed to go cycling with my colleague, but somehow or other our messages got crossed and in the end I did a training by myself. 

It wasn't a big tour this time. Only a quick round the block so to say. Although I did go up that not steep but long incline again. Figured out to where I could stay in a higher gear before dropping to the lowest so I could make my way up. I certainly felt the walk from yesterday, not to mention the fact that the wind was against me as well.

Once up the incline, I had a little rest before continuing. A little round and then back home. Up to nearly the highest gear, which felt fantastic. 

I did drop this afternoon's swimming training though. Have to draw the line somewhere!

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Well done for getting that much done - the best thing for those achey muscles is to put them through their paces again! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey ..... 48 days ..... it sure is getting close, aye?? Good on you for not missing out altogether. You're up to nearly the highest gear??? Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing so good at staying committed!!!

    ReplyDelete